Friday, 6 April 2012

Summer Smooches Class

I had the privilege of stamping one-on-one with one of my best customers, best stampers and very good friend.  Although it was a small class we had TONS of fun!!

I had some tea/coffee and cookies on hand to munch.  I used the Sugared Shortbread recipe that came with the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps.  They are a hit!   I am impressed with the flower stamp...came out so crisp and clear.  If you don't already have a set of these, head on over to my online store and grab a set, they are AWESOME!

Here is a photo of the projects we made last weekend.
We started with the bookmark.
Then we moved onto the Lucky Limeade flower card.
We are both IN LOVE with the new Daffodil Delight seam binding!!!
Then we made the Rich Razzleberry card followed by the purse to match.
SO HAPPY about the PETITE PURSE DIE for the Big Shot!!!   OMG!  A must have for sure.
Then we stamped a regular whisper white envelope for one of our cards but I just HAD to show her how to use our NEW Diagonal Score plate for the Simply Scored to MAKE OUR OWN ENVELOPES!!

Can you say happy!?!?   In all honesty I think that being able to make my own envelopes with the new diagonal score plate is my most favorite thing of all.  This makes things so much easier!  I can colour co-ordinate them, I can use plain card stock or DSP.  Goodness, I can use flyers or magazine pages to do up envelopes.  Or even our brown paper that we get in our SU boxes when our orders come.  The ideas are endless.
Best of all THE MEASUREMENTS ARE INCLUDED!!  Yup that is right!
When you buy your diagonal score pad you get the directions for standard sized enveloped right with the score pad!  Schweeeeet!

I also had my most wonderful stampers order come in for her a few days before.  I had it ready and waiting for her and this is the thank you card I slipped in her order....with a matching envelope no less! ;-)

If you are loving the new Summer Smooches head on over to my online store and place your order TODAY!
They are ONLY available in APRIL and then they will be gone until the new catalogue comes out.

SHOP HERE!
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Happy Stamping!