Sunday, 8 April 2012

A stamping day.

I love to stamp!  *happy grin*
So does my son!  *even happier grin*

I sit here Sunday night and it is the end of our Easter long weekend.  We all have "things to do" on Monday. BAH!
Oh well!  Friday we were all at home (I love saying that!) and my Monster wanted to stamp.  "Can we stamp up now Mommy?"  What else could I say..."SURE!"

I started my stamping with my son, however I was able to sneak in and out of my stamp room ALL DAY!  It was delightful and something I haven't been doing in a LONG TIME.

So here are the creations I was able to make on our wonderfully relaxing Friday off.  Enjoy!
 My Monster and I started out stamping with the Twitterpated Suite.  LOVE IT!  I can't say that I am a "flowery" girl, but I really enjoy this paper.  My Monster is creating and selling his very own Mother's Day gift sets.  You can check him out here.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-of-All-Trades/185567454887799

Next I moved onto the Summer Smooches Suite.  OMG I am in love.  The bright colours!  The paper!  The FABRIC BRADS!  WOWZERS!
 Different ribbon....thoughts?  I think I like the Lucky Limeade best.
Then I was moving onto the Everyday Enchantment suite.  I didn't get to place with this one too much DURING SAB but did earn some goodies close to the end so I am really JUST getting to play with it full force now.  I really like the colour combo in this suite.  Bold colours with subtle ones, the flower patterns, vintagy feel.  *happy*  Even made envelopes to match these cards with the DIAGONAL SCORE PLATE. LOVE LOVE LOVE this tool!!!
 Paper on different sides....cut the strip all from one sheet but realized it had to go "right side up" Those crowns can't be up side down!  (can we say CDO??)


Happy Stamping!!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...