Tuesday, 17 April 2012

My Digital Studio

I have had the My Digital Studio software for a couple of years now.
I play on it.
I try my hand at projects.
However I will fully admit that I get easily overwhelmed with it and end up with half finished projects.

I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of drag and drop projects (pages, cards and scrapbook albums).  I have some full albums that all I have to do it drag and drop my photos in, do up some notes for the photos and PRESTO! ...awesome scrap album that will WOW!

I have done a few class calendars on there and two blog headers.  I am trying my best to take time to figure it out.  I think I am coming along well!  *toot, toot* (yup that was my horn!)

Well today, while getting frustrated that I couldn't do what I wanted to do with my current class calendar (I said I was getting better...I am so NOT there yet!)  I found a card in the Summer Smooches download bundle.  Well!  Yay!  I did one up (rhinestones and everything are MDS) and attached it to some Island Indigo card stock.  Love it!


While I will say that it isn't the same as a tried and true hand stamped card it is pretty DARN AWESOME!  I love it!  It isn't meant to take the place of completely hand stamped cards!  It makes wonderful cards all on its own!  I can't wait to play around with the card templates and see if I can design one that is completely my own.

I will definitely share when it is done.  :-)