Monday, 23 April 2012

Mother's Day...it is just around the corner!!

My son loves to stamp!  That makes me one Happy Stampin' Momma!
He sees me stamping all the time and wants to join in.
He knows about my classes and clubs and always asks what we are making.
So when he decided he wanted to do some stamping I thought why not?!?!
We were able to help him narrow down a theme and then projects.
We were leaving it pretty open creatively but realized he got overwhelmed with all Stampin' UP! has to offer so
I helped him narrow down a design for a card, a candle and a coaster to hold the candle.
He knew that I would have to help him with all things heat gun and he seemed okay with that.  He was just happy to be using "Mommy's stamps."

Our son has his own Facebook page and you can find it HERE
His theme was MOTHER'S DAY.
Here are some photos of him working his magic!
 These are his first two cards.
Once we had decided on his theme we were able to get all the pieces ready for his card and this is a photo of him assembling all those pieces.
Here are two of his masterpieces.
We used all the colours that you find in the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper from Stampin' UP! in the Occassions mini.  (only 1 more week left to order from that MINI!)
Why Blogger turns these images on me is beyond me!  Sorry for the sideways photo!

Here are all the pieces ready to be made into gift packs.  In doing this blog post I am realizing that we took A LOT more video of this process than photos.  I was looking for this pics of him doing up his coasters and stamping the images for his candles...but they are all video.  I think they are uploaded on his Facebook Page
We have hand stamped candles sitting on a hand stamped coaster to gift along with a hand stamped card.
ALL FOR MOM!  
Here is our man with his special creations.  He is so proud!  And WE are so proud of HIM!  
He was even given the opportunity to attend an entrepreneurial expo last week.  He had a spot at the Kidpreneur Booth.  He did an amazing job!  Very professional...for a 6 year old!  Here he is at the expo.  

If you still need a gift for MOM for Mother's Day (coming up SUNDAY MAY 13th!!) then get in touch with us!  We have 6 gift packs left for sale.  We even made a few extra cards so if you need a GORGEOUS HAND STAMPED Mother's Day card then contact us today!

Facebook:

Happy Stamping!!