Monday, 9 April 2012

"It's just a jump to the left....

...and then you step to the right!"
Okay so the Rocky Horror quote and singing is done, onto the stamping!

Why you may ask am I quoting this most AWESOME movie?
Because I made my very first Side Step Card this morning!
Two actually.  I love to double up!  I mean, hey, you have to cut the sheet of card stock in half to get the one card....you might as well make another.  EVERYONE can use more cards!
:-)

So here is the link for Split Coast Stamper.  AMAZING resource!  You must bookmark this page.
This is where I found the directions for the card itself.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/

I am loving my Everyday Enchantment DSP lately (and using it without a care because now it is gone!  Sale-A-Bration is over and I can no longer demo with it.  So it is MINE all MINE! LOL)
I also wanted to break in my Tea Shoppe set.  *happy*

Here is what my creative juices gave me this morning...
Of course I just HAD to make matching envelopes!!  If you have read any of my previous posts you will know how excited I am about the Simply Scored and the NEW Diagonal Score plate!!  *grin*

I have a bunch of card stock cut into more Side Step Cards and I can't wait to play!
Happy Stamping!