Wednesday, 25 April 2012




IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The second list that all Stampin' UP! stampers have been waiting for!

The Retiring Accessories List is HERE!!!!!!
Don't panic.  It is LONG.  
Don't panic.  There is a lot we have to say goodbye to.
DON'T PANIC.  The ink pads are not gone...just being reconfigured.  

I am overwhelmed.  Bit frustrated...but I always get that way when I first see the list.  I am excited about the new ink pads.  Can't wait to try them.  I am not surprised by the 12x12 card stock...I have never purchased a pack.  I am a bit shocked by the Bit Shot stuff I am "losing" but VERY EXCITED because that means they must have LOTS OF NEW STUFF COMING!
The DSP and the ribbon tend to retire every year so don't be shocked by that.  I am sure there are TONS of new patterns awaiting us in JUNE!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!  I am SO excited!

Big thing to remember....ORDER NOW!!   These items are first come first serve and won't be offered again once they run out.  If you see ANY favorites, must haves or things you NEED to stock up on before they are gone head on over to my ON LINE STORE NOW!

You may also contact me to place an order.  I have an order going in THIS WEEKEND.  You may be able to save on some shipping!

Happy Stamping!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...