Sunday, 15 April 2012

It's HERE!!! The retired STAMP SET list is out!!



IT'S HERE!!!  
This morning SU released their Retired Stamp Set List
I cannot wait!  I am making up this post, posting the link, grabbin' my tea and snugglin' in.
It is going to be a long morning!  

Long list, lots retiring,DON'T get overwhelmed!!  Many of the things on the list are duplicates.  Our stamps come in THREE languages (English, Spanish and French) so don't fret my pet!  
This is the first to TWO lists.  The next will be retiring accessories, that comes out on April 25th.

Take a peek through the list.  Mark up your "old" catalogues (that is what I do!) and decide what you ABSOLUTELY have to have!  ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!   

If you do find something that you HAVE TO HAVE, DON'T WAIT!   Don't miss out, grab it now!  When these stamps are gone  they are gone for GOOD!

Once you have written up your *must have list* head on over to my online store HERE and grab your stamping goodies TODAY!!  I will be!!



Stamping makes the heart happy!