Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Butterflies are my THANG!

Just playing around the other day and had to share this card.
Lots of layers, not something I normally do.
Nice and vintage-y (is that a word?lLOL) Again not something I normally do. I am a clean line kinda girl.

However butterflies are my THANG. My signature so to speak and I fell in love with this little stamp set when the Stampin' UP! catalogue came out last July. It has always been a set that fell to the bottom of my "must have" list though. You can imagine my excitement when I saw it featured this this years Sale-A-Bration catalogue. WAHOO! I got this set for FREE!

Here is my creation...

Interested in stamping? You can find me here; https://www.facebook.com/SimplyAddINKted
Don't forget to hit LIKE!

Looking to book your own Private Card Class or come to one of my scheduled classes? You can find that info here; http://simplyaddinkted.stampinup.net

You can always email stampingflutterbys@gmail.com
or call as well (902) 441-2597

Follow along and sign up for my newsletters so you don't miss out!
Happy Stamping!