Monday, 16 January 2012

Napkins for cards?? Say it ain't so!

This is another post for my Stamp Club #1.
Our last club for 2011 was in November as the ladies take a break for the holidays.
One of my stampers had requested a certain technique so it made my job a bit easier that month!!  lol

Here are my sample cards...


Here is the one I did as a demo.  So much going on for the front of the card that I saved the holiday greeting for the inside on this one.

Wonderful technique and SO super easy to try! Here is the link;

Let's take a look at the ladies creations...

 Love the "clothesline" that Jand H have in their BRAND NEW craft room!!

 Up close of the cards...


The next photo is of the 3D project for the month.  I used the milk carton Big Shot die and cut 2 out.  Cutting one flap off and piecing them together you get this AWESOMESAUCE gift box!!!   Learn this little ditty at CONVENTION!!  
Then, I have been itchin' to show the ladies how to use their punches for other art.  So VOILA, Christmas decorated gift boxes.  :-)

Enjoy!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...