Monday, 16 January 2012

Black Magic!

Friday night was the first club night of the new year!
Stamp Club #1 meets every second Friday of the month and this was their night.

I had a little "black magic" up my sleeve.  :-)
Here is the card project that I had ready for them.
The technique is called "Black Magic" and here is how you do it;
  1. Cut a dark coloured card stock to desired size.
  2. Stamp your chosen image in white CRAFT ink. (choose a solid image for good colouring surface!)
  3. Use your heat gun (or hair dryer!) to help that craft ink dry faster.
  4. Whip out those chalks and Q-tips and get creative!  Colour over all the white stamped image.
  5. Blow away the excess (as you colour)  
  6. You can seal your image with spray if you like as the chalks can still rub off.
  7. Adhere to your image to the rest of your card, add those final details and VOILA!  
  8. Admire your creation! ;-)
I used some dazzling details on the inner circle of small dots and a rhinestone in the center.


See that little doo-dad in the front....that was our 3D project.  Nugget mailboxes, good for any occasion!
This one I did up with a flower, but you could easily do them up with hearts for V-day, Snowflakes, shamrocks, etc.  SO easy!
I found out about these this time last year from my upline, Tina.  Here is the video tutorial from Tami White;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yywhLqojOmE

Here are the ladies projects;



Stamp Club is an awesome way to build up your stamping supplies.
We get together as a group once a month.
Everyone takes their turn hosting and taking advantage of earning Hostess Dollars to spend on anything in the catalogue.
When you sign up for club you are committing for 6 months at a time.
A minimum $35.00 order each month (before tax and shipping)
I will bring everything with me (all I ask is that you bring your own adhesive) and will have 2 projects ready to assemble.

Interested?  Contact me today to sign up for an existing club or to start your own!
stampingflutterbys@gmail.com
You can also find me on Facebook;https://www.facebook.com/SimplyAddINKted

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...