Stamp Club #1 meets every second Friday of the month and this was their night.
I had a little "black magic" up my sleeve. :-)
Here is the card project that I had ready for them.
The technique is called "Black Magic" and here is how you do it;
- Cut a dark coloured card stock to desired size.
- Stamp your chosen image in white CRAFT ink. (choose a solid image for good colouring surface!)
- Use your heat gun (or hair dryer!) to help that craft ink dry faster.
- Whip out those chalks and Q-tips and get creative! Colour over all the white stamped image.
- Blow away the excess (as you colour)
- You can seal your image with spray if you like as the chalks can still rub off.
- Adhere to your image to the rest of your card, add those final details and VOILA!
- Admire your creation! ;-)
I used some dazzling details on the inner circle of small dots and a rhinestone in the center.
See that little doo-dad in the front....that was our 3D project. Nugget mailboxes, good for any occasion!
This one I did up with a flower, but you could easily do them up with hearts for V-day, Snowflakes, shamrocks, etc. SO easy!
I found out about these this time last year from my upline, Tina. Here is the video tutorial from Tami White;
Here are the ladies projects;
Stamp Club is an awesome way to build up your stamping supplies.
We get together as a group once a month.
Everyone takes their turn hosting and taking advantage of earning Hostess Dollars to spend on anything in the catalogue.
When you sign up for club you are committing for 6 months at a time.
A minimum $35.00 order each month (before tax and shipping)
I will bring everything with me (all I ask is that you bring your own adhesive) and will have 2 projects ready to assemble.
Interested? Contact me today to sign up for an existing club or to start your own!
You can also find me on Facebook;https://www.facebook.com/SimplyAddINKted