Monday, 16 January 2012

Big Top Birthday Quick Accents

This fall I found out about a class that my upline was having and I thought it was a SUPER idea!!
Using Stampin' UP! Quick Accent packs coupled with a pack of 20 note cards and envelopes and you have a quick and easy Stamp-A-Stack.
Great for beginner stampers or even a veteran stamper. Great for someone who loves having a stash of cards on hand to send out in a pinch, or to gather together, wrap in a bow and gift! So versatile and SO fun to make.

The first Quick Accents class that I held was a Christmas class (see previous post).  It was a hit!
I chose to do a birthday theme for the second one.

Here is what I used;




1 pack of Big Top Birthday Quick Accents
1 package of note cards and envelopes
Coordinating ink pads, markers, sponges and colour spritzer
Dazzling Diamonds and 2 way glue pen
Gathered together all my Birthday themed stamp sets for everyone to use.

Here are the results of our class!




















Phew, that was some quick stamping!  :-)  Lots of FUN!!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...