Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Sweet Treats!

Yahoo!! So happy to get my last Stampin' Up! order in the mail.
Finally have my hands on the SWEET PRESSED COOKIE STAMPS!

So happy to try them out.
They come in a white box. One wooden handle and three, count 'em THREE stamps for the fall/winter occasions.

This is the item...

#125152 Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp $20.95


The kit even comes with TWO recipes! One for sugared shortbread and one for sugar cookies.
I tried out the sugared shortbread for my Christmas Card Class that I had on Friday night.

All set and ready to PRESS!!


Using my new stoneware that I (I mean WE) got as a wedding pressie!
I decided to use all the images and not just the Christmas ones for my themed class. I wanted the ladies to see how each of them turned out. :-) Besides my house is decorated for Halloween right now so I guess it fit!! lol

AND here is the final product!!! YUMO! (if I do say so myself!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the crisp images of the stamps. They all turned out very well!! I used the sugared shortbread recipe right from Stampin' Up!. I could have made the cookie balls a bit bigger, some of my images ran over the edges of the cookies. I also needed to adjust the baking time. However, that can be standard with any recipe.

Love the stamps and recommend grabbing a set! Great to have on hand for all the holiday baking that is coming up.
While you are at it, add a few other Stampin' Up! Items to your order and VOILA! You have gifts ready to go....all you need to do is a bit of baking.


Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp #125152 $20.95

Check out the coordinated items from the Idea Book & Catalogue:
page 162 Creatively Yours set (wood or clear) 22.95
page 19 Simple snowflake single stamp 9.95
page 20 Homemade single stamp 10.95
page 194 Bakers Twine 3.95
page 224 Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die Set 26.95
page 15* Kraft Gift Boxes 3.95
*in Holiday Mini*

To place your order today head on over to my website:

Check out photos, classes and more on my Facebook page:

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...