Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Hershey Nugget Boxes

Once I received my Holiday Mini pre-order I was itchin' to get into that box and play with the new SU goodies.
I was searching for a quick and easy project that I could use for all three holiday DSP's I ordered.

I was on Split Coast Stampers and found this...



Which I turned into this...


Here they are all closed up....
I fell in love with this stamp set (and the one in the IB&C when I attended Convention this past summer) I always give a little gifty to each person attending my classes. I like to set them out on the grid paper with their supplies. So I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to gift a little something. ...and who doesn't like CHOCOLATE????
These stamps that fit perfectly around the Hershey Nuggets are AWESOME!!! The stamp set is It's A Wrap Holidays. ( I have mine in clear....easier to see the smaller pieces of paper cut to fit the nuggets.)
Can't wait to get my hands on the set from the catty too!!! *giggle*

Go make some today!
If you need to order the set and any supplies you may need, visit my Su site. You can place an order there and it will be shipped right to your door! Schweet!


Happy Stamping!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...