Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Friday Mash Up!

I have just been introduced to the Friday Mash Up.
A fellow stamper passed on the link after I saw the beautiful card that she made for the challenge.
WELL! Once I saw the challenge theme and colours I just couldn't resist!!!!

So here it goes....
The Challenge....


Here's the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a "Halloween themed" Project.
  2. Or Make a Project using the colors: "Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade & Concord Crush".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Halloween project using the Colors listed above".

And here is what I came up with...

I can't say as I have ever made a lot of Halloween cards. We just don't send them. However this year with the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini came out and I laid my eyes on the Pick Your Poison stamp set and DSP...I knew I was making Halloween cards this year...and setting up some classes to pass on the fun!!


So there you have it! My First Friday Mashup Challenge!

YAY!

Visit my Stampin' Up demonstrator page to check out my class details...

http://simplyaddinkted.stampinup.net