Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Christmas Card Class

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Yay!

First Christmas card class of the season. I received a wonderful idea from my up line Tina about doing a card class using the Quick Accents packs from Stampin' Up!
LOVE IT!
Quick, easy, and you end up with 20, yes I said TWENTY, holiday cards ready to go. What can be better than that? Well, maybe having some cookies made with the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps...and we had those too!!! (see previous post)

So here we go!

This is the Letters to Santa Quick Accents Pack (one sheet of borders and one sheet of images)

These are the Note Cards. 20 in a pack with matching envelopes

And.....they're off!!!!!
I showed them their materials, gave them some information, put my samples up for diplay and they unleashed their creativity! It was awesome!

Some of the cards that Julia designed...

Beth's Christmas creativity....
Janice's batch of holiday aweseomness...
Heather deciding on what to use....some of her samples are in front of her.
Kelly's rockin' it out!! This is only her second stamp class. You should have seen her wonderful creations!!!

One of the cards that I was able to get a good close up of. These ladies got their stamp on that night!!
I had all my holiday stamps out to use. I also provided them with coordinating inks, sponges, markers, spritzer, shimmer mist, 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds. A few needed that extra sparkle so I threw in some rhinestones and pearls here and there.

I am always blown away with the fact that you can give a group of people the exact same materials to work with and they will all come up with such different ways to use them! I love creativity at work!

This class was great for beginner stampers and satisfied the creative thirst of my veteran stampers as well. Great class, great laughs, gorgeous holiday cards!

If you are interested in a stamping class I am having a BIRTHDAY STAMP CLASS like this Christmas one.
RSVP by FRIDAY so I can have all of our supplies on hand.
Payment reserves your spot.

You can check out the class on my Facebook page here:

If you would like to order your own Quick Accents pack along with cards, envelopes and any other supplies you may need contact me today (stampingflutterbys@gmail.com) or you can head on over to my Stampin' UP! page and your order will be sent straight to your door!!

Happy stamping!!